I Punched A Bear



Designer Maggie Aitken of our awesome new and edgy up-cycled kids range has taken inspiration from both her own childhood and that of her young son to create the label 'I Punched a Bear".

Maggie remembers making outfits for her teddy bears out of old clothes and scrap materials, now with her own living teddy bear she has come full circle taking into account the practical aspect of kids wear from ease of use to durability. Aitken attempts to use the whole garment in the process of transformation making existing pockets and zips features and creating almost no waste.  


And well, as for the name…..here I quote "One time when I was six, a bear jumped out from a tree so I punched it in the nose" from the designers lips herself, seriously tough and cute just like the clothes.